Sunday 31 August 2014

Hey my lovelies! It that time of year where we all have to stand 7 hours at school 😅 but I can't be the only one who is excited to go back. So this is going to be about what I choose whats good for school and I need your help too SO HERE WE GO!😋🎓

 So what is in right now is pack bags and ain't nobody about shoulder pain life with side bags. And did I find a vintage, s'cute bag. I can't. It's from Asos and online shop but they're originally from New Look, and its so affordable and its in 3 different colors! It gives me life, anyway there also the shoes honesty I couldnt find any really really cute shoes so I stuck with low leather converses ill post a pic. BUT I need your help I HAVE NO JACKETS I had a Parkar coat last time but you have to change things up ya know. So in the comments below send any pics of jackets or links to them. ANYWAY KADS OuT!


AYYYY  http://www.office.co.uk/view/product/office_catalog/5,21/2452001208

2 comments:

  1. Thanks to whoever likes this please comment your name or anything so I know who you are ILY <3

    ReplyDelete